What is this program about?
It's a 10 Week Life Transformation Program which takes you through the 5 Step Path of Living Yinly.
The 5 Step Path to Living Yinly guides and empowers you to radically transform and redesign the five major areas of your life - Lifestyle habits, Health, Work, Relationships and Abundance.
Living Yinly is a holistic and natural concept that I have developed which combines:
- My 20 years of personal and professional experience:
- Working in the Women's Wellness & Corporate Wellness industry since 2007,
- having taught more than 6 500 yoga classes,
- organizing & facilitating many retreats world-wide since 2013,
- starting up and working in 4 wellness businesses,
- being an author, writer, speaker & internationally accredited Life Coach
- having experienced my own burnout & chronic fatigue and then recovery.
- Ancient healing tools:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- the Chakra System
- Plus modern sciences and Life Coaching techniques.
By Living Yinly you will discover how to slow down, tune in, let go, wake up…
so you can LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!!
What is the 5-Step Path to Living Yinly?
Why will it help me?
This program doesn't only look at:
- how you can simplify your life so that you can reduce stress;
- how you can be healthier physically;
- how you can be in supportive, loving and healthy relationships (with yourself and others);
- how you can live and work on purpose;
- and how to manifest abundance into your life...
It will ALSO help you recognize patterns and limiting beliefs that got you into unhealthy, toxic and stressful situations in the first place.
Once you see those patterns, it's much easier to shift them then once and for all.
So, therefore, this program is going to radically transform your life in profoundly positive ways!
How does it work?
How to use this program?
During the 10 Week Online Program, you will be guided step-by-step along the way.
Each of the 5 Steps of Living Yinly has a specific theme and takes two weeks.
Each week you will work through various healing tools & techniques focusing on your body, mind & soul.
Each week you will also receive a suggested plan and schedule.
What is included in this program?
Each week is the same structure - split into body, mind, and soul sections - and through this we work through the 5 Step Path of Living Yinly.
The basic structure looks as follows...
~ Lifestyle tips on how to get back into balance & how to heal
~ Nutritional support & food diary guide
~ Yang Yoga - Vinyasa & Hatha based 25min videos
~ Yin Yoga - 1hr long audios & PDF guides
~ Guided Visualizations
~ Meditation mantras
~ Pranayama breathing techniques
~ Life Coaching Tools
4) Expert interview
~ Interviews with expert healers, Yogi’s & wellness consultants who are based in Bali but also work word-wide.
In total you get:
- x5 hrs hours of Yang Yoga videos
- x10 hrs hours of Yin Yoga audios
- x3.5 hrs hours of expert wellness healer interviews
- x37 Coaching Tools
- Plus an additional 20 PDF worksheets, 2hrs of audio and further video content
Choose the best way in which to engage in this program - according to your budget, time and transformation required.
- Option 1: 10 Week Life Transformation Program (SELF-STUDY)
This is for you if you are happy to do some self-study and go through the online program on your own.
- Option 2: 10 Week Life Transformation Program + GROUP COACHING
This is for you if you are ready for transformation, to go through the self-study program on your own, but also be kept accountable by the group coaching sessions, lead by Sharni, and with fellow like-minded souls who will join you in a private Facebook Group.
- Option 3: 10 Week Life Transformation Program + PRIVATE COACHING
This is for you if you are fully committed to redesigning your life, your personal growth, and are looking for radical transformation! You go through the self-study program on your own, but you will personally be kept accountable by Sharni during online private coaching sessions and have direct access to her during your 10 weeks. After the 10 weeks, you will join a closed Facebook group with other like-minded individuals who have been through the same program - to keep you on track.