Redesign Your Life
What is this program about?
It's a 10 Week Life Transformation Program which will support you to REDESIGN YOUR LIFE and lifestyle habits.
This Program goes through the 5 Step Path to Living Yinly to support you to bring more Yin to your Yang, stress less, live more... and LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE.
Over the 10 weeks, you will be guided and empowered to radically transform and redesign the five major areas of your life - Lifestyle habits, Health, Work, Relationships and Manifesting Abundance.
The 5 Step Path to Living Yinly is a holistic and natural concept which Sharni developed over 2 decades. It combines:
- Her 20 years of personal and professional experience:
- Working in the Women's Wellness & Corporate Wellness industry since 2007,
- having taught more than 6 500 yoga classes,
- organizing & facilitating many retreats world-wide since 2013,
- starting up and working in 4 wellness businesses,
- being an author, writer, speaker & internationally accredited Life Coach
- having experienced her own burnout & chronic fatigue and then recovery.
- Ancient healing tools:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- the Chakra System
- Plus modern sciences and Life Coaching techniques.
This Program will support you to slow down, tune in, let go, wake up…
so you can LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!!
What is the 5-Step Path to Living Yinly?
Why will it help me?
This program doesn't only look at:
- how you can simplify your life so that you can reduce stress;
- how you can be healthier physically;
- how you can be in supportive, loving and healthy relationships (with yourself and others);
- how you can live and work on purpose;
- and how to manifest abundance into your life...
It will ALSO help you recognize patterns and limiting beliefs that got you into unhealthy, toxic and stressful situations in the first place.
Once you see those patterns, it's much easier to shift them then once and for all.
So, therefore, this program is going to radically transform your life in profoundly positive ways!
How does it work?
How to use this Program?
During the 10 Week Online Program, you will be guided step-by-step along the way.
Each of the 5 Steps of Living Yinly has a specific theme and takes two weeks.
Each week you will work through various healing tools & techniques focusing on your body, mind & soul.
Each week you will also receive a suggested plan and schedule.
What is included in this Program?
Each week is the same structure - split into body, mind, and soul sections - and through this we work through the 5 Step Path of Living Yinly.
The basic structure looks as follows...
~ Lifestyle tips on how to get back into balance & how to heal
~ Nutritional support & food diary guide
~ Yang Yoga - Vinyasa & Hatha based 25min videos
~ Yin Yoga - 1hr long audios & PDF guides
~ Guided Visualizations
~ Meditation mantras
~ Pranayama breathing techniques
~ Life Coaching Tools
4) Expert interview
~ Interviews with expert healers, Yogi’s & wellness consultants who are based in Bali but also work word-wide.
In total you get:
- x5 hrs hours of Yang Yoga videos
- x10 hrs hours of Yin Yoga audios
- x3.5 hrs hours of expert wellness healer interviews
- x37 Coaching Tools
- Plus an additional 20 PDF worksheets, 2hrs of audio and further video content
Want to know if this Program is best suited for you?
Click the button below to have a 30 min FREE clarity call with Sharni to discover more details...
"Sharni and her program, helped me to redesign my life and create more freedom daily.” - Natasha Naidoo
“This Program was a transformational catalyst assisting me through a cross-roads period in my life. I am truly grateful and highly recommend it!” - Collette Bundy
“Sharni completely delivered on her word to change my life! I was looking for some reinforcement and direction with my life goals and the structure of Sharni’s Program made this possible and rewarding.- Alex Robinson
"This Life Transformation Program gave me a great opportunity to slow down and focus on myself, plus give myself a little bit of attention to realign and get some perspective on what wasn’t serving me” - Sarah Wilson