So, your life hasn’t worked out as you planned.
You realize the fairy-tale of happily ever after does not exist. Maybe, you don’t have the white-picket-fence-house, husband-of-your-dreams, and two-and-a-half-children that you assumed you would have at this stage in life. Even if you do, it may not be exactly what you expected.
Either way, a life of feeling trapped, exhausted, depleted, overwhelming fear
and feeling as though you are stuck, lost, have no purpose,
have never found your true calling or living an empty life of no meaning,
is not quite what you signed up for.
SO, now what?
“It is never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you are living a life that you are proud of, and if you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Starting over can be scary! I know.
I have gone through transition many times in my life…
- In 2007 I changed careers from advertising to yoga teaching.
- In 2010 I made the most difficult decision of my life and asked my bipolar husband for a divorce.
- I then left everything behind and traveled for 9 months to India, Bali and Australia on my own personal healing and Follow the Sun journey.
- After traveling, I then moved back to Cape Town with nothing - no house, no car, no job and no money.
- Over the next 3 years, I successfully built up my client base to a point where I was teaching 20 yoga sessions a week.
- Working with a business coach, I grew Follow the Sun into a full wellness business, taking on yoga teachers and life coaches under my brand.
- I transforming may women’s lives over 7 years, created my empire but then had to let it all go as my body had burnt out and I physically could not work any more.
- in 2018 I decided to redesign my life and moved to Bali
- I sold my yoga retreat business and was free of what was causing my burnout.
- I now spend my days living and working in a supportive, conscious, healthy, calm community, on a beautiful island and inspiring more women by working online and facilitating worldwide instead.
However, how do you get to this point of peace & contentment?
On my journey I have met incredible healers, functional doctors, teachers, been guided to life changing workshops and learned new inspiring tools to aid in my transition. However, what I realized was that on this journey of healing and transformation, is that it was not just ONE thing that ‘fixed’ me, it was not just yoga that healed me, or meditation that calmed me, or coaching that helped me step into my light. What actually got me to the point of loving life again, having energy again and feeling fulfilled again… was a combination of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing in order to raise my vibes. This plus realizing that I was my own guru and ...
... actually I had all the answers to redesign my life. I just had to listen.
It has taken many years, a lot of sacrifice and surrender, all my life savings and at stages cost me my health and also my baby making years, but I truly believe it was for a greater purpose. This purpose is what I am on this earth for in this lifetime ...
... and it gives me so much joy to share the knowledge, wisdom & life lessons with you.
It is time for new beginnings!
If you acknowledge that changes need to be made and you are ready to grow, to live authentically and passionately, to wake up every day with a purpose and make a difference in the world, to be in a meaningful and loving relationship (with yourself or someone else), to feel healthy and energized and to be happy and proud of who you are. If you want to create more freedom in your life to live the life of your dreams… then by just admitting that “I don’t want my life to look like this, feel like this or be like this, anymore!” you have taken the first step.
If you don’t quite know what the next step is or where to go from here, then let me be your wing girl and life transformation angel!
I am here to guide you through your journey,
to support you through the process and assist you to redesign your life.
Let’s discover your future vision and make it happen!
A mix of purpose based life coaching and mentoring
By working individually with you, I can discover exactly what it is you need to step into your light and transform from burnout to bliss or from feeling trapped to being free.
Through our coaching you will:
- Explore the obstacles and limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living your dream life
- Discover what is no longer serving you and how to let go
- Overcome of fear
- Learn self care rituals, tools and techniques to look after your health and your wellbeing
- Put yourself first (no this is not being selfish and in our coaching I will explain why) and learn how to receive as well as give.
- Envision your dreams and create a plan around what you want to manifest
- Design a life that you love
- Have a look at how to create healthy, supportive relationships and how to value yourself and feel worthy.
- Rewrite your story so that you are the hero on your own journey, and in being so can then love, inspire and support others.
“Thank you for a very valuable coaching experience. It’s changed my entire energy from nervous to excited and empowered. I am now in control of my life and have taken my power back.”
“You have given me hope.
“I struggled with lethargy. I was suffering from Adrenal fatigue and I was completely exhausted and run down. Sharni helped me to redesign my life and create more freedom on a daily basis.”
“I struggled with lethargy. I was suffering from Adrenal fatigue and I was completely exhausted and run down. Sharni helped me to redesign my life and create more freedom on a daily basis.” - Natasha
Work with me
3 Month Coaching
3 Month Coaching
“I’ve realized that I need to do this more often and make time for me. It’s very easy to neglect yourself especially when you are the last on the food chain.
I’ve realized that if I feel better about myself, everyone benefits. Thank you. I needed that trip more than you know.”
One Day Retreat Experience
- Private VIP Retreat Day in Cape Town
“Through her use of power thought cards; yoga; journalling and life coaching, Sharni creates space and opportunity for women to feel free and comfortable enough to think, reflect and discuss the issues and problems that life throws at them. Before I met Sharni, I was depressed, exhausted, feeling desperate and very alone. While working with Sharni she created a safe environment for me and now I have been able to deal with my depression and stop all medication for almost two years now. I have lost 10 kilograms and been able to work on my marriage. Her passion and focus made our time together a very special journey.”
- Personal Mini Retreat